5.13.2004

Ahhhh . . . work

I can't get an SQL statement to work in my Access VB code . . . so close! I had to take a break and think about something else for a few minutes.

This week is going by fast. It's funny how time fly's when you have lot's to do. "Idle time is the devil's workshop" (or something like that). What is the opposite of idle time? Hmmm . . . I'm eating Ho Ho's and drinking straight black coffee this morning. Sometimes I like to dunk my "ho's" in my coffee. Kind of like "Dunkin' Donuts", but instead I'm dunking Ho's . . . he he he. My wife thinks Ho Ho's are gross, but I like 'em! She especially despises the cheap Little Debbie ones. They're great because you get like 8 for $1.25! Mmmmm, snacky cakes . . . Oh, if she could see me now!

*dunk dunk* *munchie munchie*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home